DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

National Velvet (1944)

True Grit (The 1969 version)

Paper Moon (1973)

The Black Stallion (1979)

Fly Away Home (1996)

Pride and Prejudice (2005)

Like almost everything Pixar, Onward was really good and free if you have Disney+.

We also watched as a family and enjoyed: Sonic the Hedgehog, the new Jumanji, Spies in Disguise, the new Trolls, and Dora the Explorer (really it's good).

Parents watched and enjoyed: Joker and Parasite.

We just watched Ferris Bueller - kids loved it. Although there is some swearing that I didnt remember.

A good gymnastics movie that both my gymnast and non gymnast enjoyed was Full Out.

Detective Pikachu.

I'm serious. I went in expecting it to be dumb and poorly-written and boring, and to my great surprise I found it to be a blast all the way through.

Lucky Number Slevin, if you want some bad guys story with a great plot.
Chicago, great musicale unfairly forgotten.

Peanut Butter Falcon is really good and also lovely. I don’t usually do feel-good movies but this one I enjoyed very much.

How old is your teen? Have you watched Whiplash? It is an amazing movie that really speaks to the pursuit of perfection (kid is a drummer at what I assume is supposed to be Julliard?). I would say prob geared at high school and up.

Truman Show
Cinderella Man
My All American
Bridge Over Terrabithia
ALL Disney Fairy movies except the Great fairy Rescue

I didn't think I would find so many good recommendations here. We usually watch comedies with the kids, and they also love Netflix, there are a lot of good teen series and movies.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back