Music

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Does anyone have a version of Livin' La Vida Loca without lyrics or know where to buy it? It's on the little keyboard at camp without lyrics that was almost the exact length and it would be perfect for me so I've been looking for it online but can't find one anywhere.
Also, can anyone recommend music for me? I'm 13 and I think fast music would be good for me but I tend to be kind of shy on the floor which is weird because I can dance around insanely at home when no one's watching :D Anyway, my coach tells me that I'm losing the most points on expression (this isn't standard USAG artistic gymnastics so scoring is way different) because I don't smile and don't dance to the music. I want to skip a level this year so expression would be worth even more and I can't afford to give up those points with only so-so skills so far. Tips for being less shy (I can't seem to smile or be dramatic in front of people or I turn red like a tomato and freeze :cool:) and good music would be sooo great. Thanks!

Does anyone have a version of Livin' La Vida Loca without lyrics or know where to buy it? It's on the little keyboard at camp without lyrics that was almost the exact length and it would be perfect for me so I've been looking for it online but can't find one anywhere.
Also, can anyone recommend music for me? I'm 13 and I think fast music would be good for me but I tend to be kind of shy on the floor which is weird because I can dance around insanely at home when no one's watching :D Anyway, my coach tells me that I'm losing the most points on expression (this isn't standard USAG artistic gymnastics so scoring is way different) because I don't smile and don't dance to the music. I want to skip a level this year so expression would be worth even more and I can't afford to give up those points with only so-so skills so far. Tips for being less shy (I can't seem to smile or be dramatic in front of people or I turn red like a tomato and freeze :cool:) and good music would be sooo great. Thanks!

Energym and Floormusic experess both have a floor routine version of this.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back