Off Topic my current xcel silver skills to move up to gold

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Floor- round off back handspring, Round off double back handspring (I can do it on tumble track. I used to do it on the floor a lot but lost my RO BHS completely. I got my RO BHS back about a few weeks ago. So I am working on RO BHS BHS so I can start working on back tucks again ), Front handspring, Front handspring step out, handstand forward roll, back walkover, front walkover, round off, cartwheel, cartwheel step in, backward roll to push up, back extension roll, and side aerial. I am currently working RO BHS BHS (so I can do back tucks again off the tumble track) and my front aerial.
Beam skills Handstand ( my handstand is to verticle half the time tho), cartwheel, Inconsistent full turn, half turn, split jump, back walkover on low beam, and straight jump.
Bars skills- double back hip circle, back hip circle, glide swing pullover, pullover, glide kip. (my cast is usually 45 degrees or close to it.)
Vault skills- handstand flat back, roundoff, and front handspring over mat stack.

I would appreciate if you commented below if you guys have any tips for skills I should gold.

For bars, your cast angle needs to be at least horizontal. And you need a dismount from the high bar
For vault, you need a vault over the actual table.
Beam you need a dismount too. Cartwheel 1/4th turn, round off of the end of the beam, back tuck or front tuck off the edge etc.
Full turn is also a requirement
Floor tumbling looks good, you do need a full turn (I assume you already have it cuz you're working on them on beam) and a dance passage (1 must be with split. Ex split leap + tuck jump)

m
For bars, your cast angle needs to be at least horizontal. And you need a dismount from the high bar
For vault, you need a vault over the actual table.
Beam you need a dismount too. Cartwheel 1/4th turn, round off of the end of the beam, back tuck or front tuck off the edge etc.
Full turn is also a requirement
Floor tumbling looks good, you do need a full turn (I assume you already have it cuz you're working on them on beam) and a dance passage (1 must be with split. Ex split leap + tuck jump)
My current leap pass is sissonne, chasse, leap, 1/2 straight jump. Is that fine for gold?
And I have a full turn on the floor. I am competing full turn in silver
My current beam dismount is level 4. Is that fine for gold?

m

My current leap pass is sissonne, chasse, leap, 1/2 straight jump. Is that fine for gold?
And I have a full turn on the floor. I am competing full turn in silver
My current beam dismount is level 4. Is that fine for gold?
Yeah I think the leap pass is fine, but you could also get rid of the sissone and still fulfill the requirement.
Yes, the level 4 beam dismount is also fine for gold (Thats what I meant by cartwheel 1/4th turn)

For floor, you can do RO BHS one pass and RO BHS split jump for second if you want. For beam, your HS doesn't have to be vertical if you have a CW. CW goes thru vertical so all good. The full turn can be done sideways and is easier. Vault is silver vault except on vault table. You don't have to kip on bars for gold. Make sure 1 cast is horizontal. Judged very tough on this one. You'll do great!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back