My first meet! Winter Classic

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

i'll be competing on the 2nd, and it will be my first meet since last season. It's a late start and one of my only chances to qualify for state.
This is my first level 7 meet, also! If anyone else is competing this meet, in Gallatin, TN, let me know!

Winter Classic

My niece is competing at the Winter Classic too. She's a Prep Op 2. Although it doesn't appear I will be going, as nobody has managed to tell me what day she's competing. And the Master's Gym site doesn't have the competition schedule up... :confused::confused::confused: The meet is supposed to start later today (Friday). I haven't heard from my mother-in-law either... so I have no idea WHEN her team competes. Looks like someone at Master's dropped the ball, at least with the website.

I'm guessing my your screen name you train there.... maybe you can tell us what's going on?

Prep 2's compete (according to my coach) at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow.
I though it was the 2nd session tomorrow not the first.
So i don't kno if she heard me correctly when i asked or what.
And about the website.... i noticed a couple of weeks ago that they really hardly ever update it so sorry about that, and good luck to your neice.
Is she from gymnastics counts?

Yes, she is (my previous avatar pic was her OLD L3 leo - updated it today). I finally got a call from my mother-in-law this morning at 6:30am. They said they were leaving at 7... I know there's a time difference between here and there, but I doubt they would have made it if it was at 8am. They were saying it was later in the afternoon. I don't know... Guess I'll find out how she did when they get done. Wouldn't have been able to leave that early anyway.

I competed in that meet, but it was a few years ago. Good Luck! =]

well how did she do?
i ended up scoring well for my first Level 7 meet, also my first meet since last march, so i was proud of myself an my coaches were proud and my team ended up taking first. woot-woot. i had a couple of falls here and there, and messed up my floor routine, but it was all good. I'm gunna get videos on youtube ASAP and get a link for here.
=D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back