Parents my girls spring show! was GREAT!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Monkeygirlsmom

Proud Parent
It was soo much fun!! my girls had a blast!! I did there hair and then the higher level girls had to spray there hair with sparkles! !*They thought this was soo cool and would not let me brush it out!! they wanted to show it off to ther friends!!
anyhow Here is a pic of my girls last night!! they looked soo great!!
(did the preteam dance to the song Hawaiin Roller coaster ride and there all teams one to Thriller!! my youngest dd who is got her front handspring on the vault! like a pro!! it was great!! oldest dd was wonderfull too!! she hit something funky and it messed her up but she was great as well!!!

005.jpg

Ok - they just look too cute !!! Glad to hear it went well and everyone had fun:)

So glad that they had fun! I saw the videos and they looked great! Your little DDs vault was awesome!

Abby had a blast at hers on Saturday. She was really wobbly on beam for some reason though. She kept looking over at her dad and other family that were there, that probably didn't help. LOL. Otherwise she had lots of fun and loves her medal and ribbons. :)

Thanks for sharing the photo and the video. I watched it with my dd last night and we loved it. They did such a great job and they are just super cute! Enjoy them...it goes by so fast!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back