Parents my meet scores

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

CuriousCate

Proud Parent
Does anyone know if the format for mymeetscores.com has changed or if it is just not working right now? I can't find any scores at all...

Not part of this problem, but why are there so many meets listed that don't have scores?

I think the meet scores only get reported if the people running the meet send them in, or if they are using a particular software? I believe that’s what I was told, anyone feel to correct me.

I think the meet scores only get reported if the people running the meet send them in, or if they are using a particular software? I believe that’s what I was told, anyone feel to correct me.
This is correct, if you have the score sheet in a PDF or word format, you can attach them to the screen that opens when you click on a meet that does not have the scores listed

Darn. Of our 4 meets so far, only one has been reported and her lowest. :( Looks like a lot of the gyms in our area don't use the right software.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back