Members see FEWER ads

i have a question can my floor routine consist of these 6 passes:
Front Handspring Lay Full to Front Lay & Rudi
roundoff to a back 1 1/2
double pike
arabian double front
double arabian
double or triple twist

the reason i ask because im getting confused thinking a arabian double front is the same as a double arabian is it or not please respond...

so my new floor routine is :
Front Handspring Lay Full to Front Lay & Rudi
roundoff to a back 1 1/2 with a full twist
double pike
arabian double front
double or triple twist

is this good...........

you confuse me, in another post you said you were just starting out in gymnastics ready to give gym your all and go to the olympics, forgive me for asking but i haven't met anyone just starting who can do any double salto

o i cant i was asking was this going to be a good floor routine when i do go elite i was wondering because i never seen anyone do A DOUBLE ARABIAN AND A ARABIAN DOUBLE FRONT IN THE SAME FLOOR ROUTINE AND IM NOT STARTING GYMNASTICS UNTIL NEXT SUMMER ANY USE TIPS ABOUT GYMNASTICS I NEED TO KNOW I SO PLEASE HELP

a double arabian and an arabian double front are the same thing so you can't do them in the same routine, you would only get paid for the skill once

Stop worrying about elite if you have never done gymnastics. You have to get the basic skills first and the skills you are looking at are only achieved after a few years at least of long hours in the gym, lots of hard work and determination.

What level do you think you will enter in at? And what skills do you think you already have if any.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back