Parents My proudest moment today (l2 vault)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

It's happened to our daughter too.

Today a girl messed up both her runs and came away with a 0.00. That's a bummer.

Both my DD and my DS have had vaults where they messed up their runs and had to hurdle on the wrong foot. For DD, she had to count it because her first vault was even more messed up, and the boys only get one. Let's just say the scores were not awesome. :D

Well shoot, I thought the video posted...oops:p I guess it...
She did a pretty nice straddle up to the handstand. I'll try the video again.

It's happened to our daughter too.

Today a girl messed up both her runs and came away with a 0.00. That's a bummer.
I did a quick check of scores and didn't see any 0.00 scores posted. Info came from my daughter so not really sure what went on there.

Congrats to her! Vault is one of those events that can go crazy sometimes. My dd was doing the Xcel silver vault last year and missed the trampoline springboard entirely (her feet got the sides instead) and somehow she still miraculously made it over! The judges were laughing like crazy b/c they saw how determined she was to get over. Luckily she nailed the 2nd one!

at dd's level 5 mobility meet, her sweaty feet slipped on the vault springboard and her coach had to help her get over. totally freaked her out. she'd just gotten over her fear of running at that vault too (let's just say level 4 vault scores weren't that great)! she even started crying as it scared her. she NEVER cries - she usually laughs off a wipe out on anything. thankfully she nailed her 2nd vault and scored higher on it that she had on any of her 4 vaults. lol.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back