Coaches My skill chart

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi there,
I'm wanting feedback on my skill chart, or any other skill tracking app that your club might use.
Thanks.

Hi there,
I'm wanting feedback on my skill chart, or any other skill tracking app that your club might use.
Thanks.
I don't see your skill chart, but we are doing progression charts here at our gym. If you are looking for one - let me know.

We are looking at using this app at our gym. And just wondering if anyone else uses it, and what do they think of it?
Thanks

We are looking at using this app at our gym. And just wondering if anyone else uses it, and what do they think of it?

We use the skill tracking inside of iClassPro. We also have a mobile app that is branded specifically for our gym for iClassPro... the parents can view skill tracking and many other things inside of the app.

We were looking at the software that you linked to... but since we already use iClassPro we decided to stick with that.

We use the skill tracking inside of iClassPro. We also have a mobile app that is branded specifically for our gym for iClassPro... the parents can view skill tracking and many other things inside of the app.

We were looking at the software that you linked to... but since we already use iClassPro we decided to stick with that.
We are switching over to iClass Pro this month! How are you enjoying the software?

We are switching over to iClass Pro this month! How are you enjoying the software?

Personally I love it. It can do most things you want along with having many helpful features you didn't know you needed. If you have an issue or request the support/development team are usually very helpful.

The skill tree in iclass did take awhile to set and get right for our gym, but once set it was easy to work with. The bonus was coaches easily able to assess on their phone (after class) if they wanted to and a record of who awarded the child their stars and when.

We have used it for years... love it. We also have the branded mobile app which is very much worth it's cost. We do not use the time clock system on iClassPro. We use Deputy.com for this... which is a best in class time sheet solution (does not work for $ dollar pay though... just time).

Here is Deputy...

Personally I love it. It can do most things you want along with having many helpful features you didn't know you needed. If you have an issue or request the support/development team are usually very helpful.

The skill tree in iclass did take awhile to set and get right for our gym, but once set it was easy to work with. The bonus was coaches easily able to assess on their phone (after class) if they wanted to and a record of who awarded the child their stars and when.

I agree with this.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back