My story!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

GymGirlBri

I wrote this story, it doesn't have anything to do with gymnastics but i wanted to see how people like it. It isn't finished yet but i will keep adding to it. Hope you like it! :)
Introduction
I’m not sure how it happened or why it happened it just did. I wasn’t expecting it and I don’t know if there are others like me yet. Nobody knows about this amazing thing I can do. But I guess I should tell you how it all started.
CHAPTER 1
One night when I was ten I had a dream about beautiful birds just flying all around. It was a nice quiet and peaceful dream. When I woke up early that morning I sat up and looked at myself I was a BIRD!! I didn’t think anything of it because I knew I was dreaming so I just layed back down and went to sleep. When I woke up about two hours later I was myself of course but I sat there for a little bit thinking about my crazy dream. My mom and dad had already left for work so I was alone in the house still thinking about my crazy dream.
I had many dreams like this for years! I didn’t just find myself transforming into animals but also furniture or electronics!! I thought it was strange but I couldn’t tell anyone, my friends would often ask if I was okay and I would just say I am fine. It seemed as if I drifted away from them. Then came the night before my 13th birthday when everything changed.
I was dreaming of a squaral eating some nuts, when I woke up in my dream I was a squaral! I was used to this happening so I just fell back asleep. But then when I woke up I was about to get out of bed when I looked down at the floor. Why did the floor look so far away? I was so confused I looked down at myself, I was a squaral!!!!
This was crazy and I just couldn’t belive my eyes. I mean how could I? You try waking up in the morning and find yourself as a squaral! Why was this happening? I tried to pinch myself to wake up but it didn’t work. I thought maybe if I went to sleep I would be myself, so that’s what I did. I tried this 3 times before I was actually myself again. I was mad, confused, and scared all at the same time.
When my mom and dad came home that night we celebrated my birthday. I wanted to tell them so bad but I was scared that they wouldn’t belive me or worse, send me to a lab to be investigated!! "Why are you so quiet tonight, Emily?" my mom asked. "Just a little tired, but thanks for the great cake and gifts." I answered. I kept it a secret, that night I thought and thought about my weird transformation. I was scared to sleep.
CHAPTER 2
In the morning I had a conclusion I thought my dreams had been controlling it, or maybe I was crazy and it was all a big crazy dream. I decided to go to the park to keep my mind off of my transformations. That day there weren’t many people there just mostly stray dogs. So I sat there thinking about dogs. When I was about to get up and leave…yupp you guessed it I was a DOG!
That’s when it hit me! I now understood how I was transforming and I knew I controlled it! I looked around to make sure no one was at the park. Then I closed my eyes and thought only about myself for a couple of minutes. When I opened my eyes I was me! I walked home real slow now I just had to figure out how to control my transformations.

Here is some more of the story:

That night I wondered if there where other people like me. I wanted to talk to someone about it but I didn’t want kids or worse adults to think I was some crazy person who needed to go to the hospital, so I kept it to myself. It was pretty easy to control my transformations I just couldn’t think of one thing for too long. I needed to talk to people to keep my mind off of it, I needed friends.
The next morning I walked around the neighborhood thinking of friends I had drifted away from. I rememebered my best friend, Amanda. We used to have thousands of sleepovers! As soon as summer started we would sleepover each others house as much as possiable, that felt like forever ago. I wanted to have her as my friend again though. School was starting real soon and I figured I could find some friends there.
CHAPTER 3
8th grade was starting tomarrow, I was nervous that I wouldn’t have any friends and would have to sit alone thinking about something too long and transforming. I could NOT let that happen at school!!
I decided to go see, Amanda, she lived across from me so I figured my parents wouldn’t mind if I went to see her. I walked over real slow trying to think of something to say if she answered the door but I had no idea what to say, without even thinking I knocked on the door.
Amanda’s seven year old little brother answered the door and screamed, “MOMMY!” Amanda’s mom, Mrs. Clay, came running to the door. She looked very surprised to see me she smiled and said “Emily! It’s so nice to see you again!” Mrs. Clay gave me a hug and said, “How are you and your family doing?” “Good,” I replied, “I was just wandering if Amanda was here?” “She is out school shopping with her friends right now, but I will tell her you came by,” Mrs.Clay replied. “Oh, okay,” I answered a little disappointed. “It was nice seeing you again and I hope we will be seeing you around some more!” Mrs.Clay answered. “You too! Bye.” I answered trying to sound cheerful.
I should have known that Amanda found more friends but somethimg inside me was hoping that she wanted to be friends again. I guess I would just have to wait until tomarrow.

i dont know what i should do i thought to myself should i try to talk to people or let them try to talk to me and what if i transform or something i just dont know what to do?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back