WAG mymeetscores.com missing information

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Joeerr

Proud Parent
Hi,

Does anyone know if college coaches use mymeetscores.com to scout gymnasts? If yes, does anyone know how to contact them about missing scores. They have completely missed several meet sessions and they do not update the scores when you send the link for them to update scores in the link they provide on their website. Sometime they only post some girls in a session and sometimes they miss complete sessions. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Joe

Don't worry about mymeetscores.com... their data has been incorrect for years.

If you are looking for some guidance... I recommend...

Thanks. I am hoping to find a way to contact mymeetscores to update and include missing scores. I used to think it was little meets they overlooked, but they miss some of the major meets (qualifiers, etc..) too.

Thanks. I am hoping to find a way to contact mymeetscores to update and include missing scores. I used to think it was little meets they overlooked, but they miss some of the major meets (qualifiers, etc..) too.
Contacting that site is a complete waste of time. I've never received a response from them yet. Feel free to try here though...

Don't worry about mymeetscores.com... their data has been incorrect for years.

If you are looking for some guidance... I recommend...

Yes, my meet scores is notoriously bad about being up to date. You are the third person I have seen recommend this consultant. I know this wasn't the original question, but is this service really worth the money? And what age/grade for starting this process? It's confusing since they can't be recruited now til junior year, right?

Yes, my meet scores is notoriously bad about being up to date. You are the third person I have seen recommend this consultant. I know this wasn't the original question, but is this service really worth the money? And what age/grade for starting this process? It's confusing since they can't be recruited now til junior year, right?
She recommends starting at level 9 or 9th grade. Recruiting starts before the contact can begin.

And what age/grade for starting this process?

I would contact them and see what they say. They are a good connection to have if you are looking for college gymnastics.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back