WAG Mymeetscores.com

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

3rd_time_around

Proud Parent
Judge
Mymeetscores.com has changed their format and it is awful! I tried to send an email to ask them some questions, but there’s no contact info except for fixing scores or misspelled names. Anyone know the contact for them? It’s so hard to navigate and the colors are hard on the eyes.:(

I just checked the website. Seems the same to me. What are you seeing that is different? Or do they have an app that you are using?

Mymeetscores.com has changed their format and it is awful! I tried to send an email to ask them some questions, but there’s no contact info except for fixing scores or misspelled names. Anyone know the contact for them? It’s so hard to navigate and the colors are hard on the eyes.:(
If you go on the computer it is the old way. I can’t get used to it on my phone.

Ah - now I see what you mean. That is a bit distracting. And the yellow for vault causes me to skip right over it and assume it starts in the next column. You can just request a desktop site. Well, at least I can on my android phone. Then you will see it like you would on the computer. Also, it looks better, less busy when I rotate the screen on the phone version.

Yes!! Thank you! I was wondering if I’m the only person who thinks the redo is appalling. It might be colorful, but from a practical perspective it is so inefficient. That is no way to display stats! Like... there’s a reason spreadsheets were designed the way they are.

They aren't the most responsive. They have omitted my daughter's top score the last two years, including JO's a year ago, but that was corrected, but not last year. It's too bad there's no official database that can be held accountable. It is better than MSO though.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back