Off Topic Name my kitten!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My daughter just got a new kitten (male, siamese mix). She really wants to give him a "gymnastics name". We are looking for suggestions. So far Flipsy and Kipper are on our list. Thanks for any suggestions!

My daughter just got a new kitten (male, siamese mix). She really wants to give him a "gymnastics name". We are looking for suggestions. So far Flipsy and Kipper are on our list. Thanks for any suggestions!

Cute names however my favorite, Kipper, makes me think of a dog. He is the main character in preschool shows and books by a British writer.

what about her coaches name?
um... i love kipper it sounds cute lol
salto is a good one
oh gymmie like jimmy haha
tsuk? cuddles? its cute haha mr handstand? :p

Where I'm from, kipper means a kind of smoked fish!

How about naming him after a famous male gymnast, e.g. Nemov, Liukin, Scherbo or Tsukahara.

A mens move would be a great idea - Jaegar already suggested. The only other ones I know are katchev, geinger, Kovach

Thanks everyone for all the awesome suggestions-I'll let you know what we decide! (I really like Salto-but it is up to dd:))

Oh, yes! We never heard the conclusion of this story! What did you name the kitty?

Hi! Sorry I didn't get back sooner-I know you were all eagerly awaiting our decision, but my daughter is very indecisive:)
Our kitty is officially "Salto". Thanks for all of the great suggestions!

In my country, "salto" means, literally, (I) jump. IT would be funny to call jump to a cat. Specially if he starts jumping around...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back