Nastia Collection Available

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

F

flippersmom

Nastia leo's are now available through GK -

I like the red one (it says Believe in Chinese) and the blue one.

I really like them all. My least favorite is the black one on the far left just because I think complicated straps are more trouble than they're worth. It's still cute though.

While I'm on the topic of leo's, I got shredded by one tonight doing bhs drills. Someone had too much fun with a bedazzler or something, and added rhinestones to the upper back. Those things are sharp, who knew?!

I love how each leotard was insipred from Beijing. Also the one on the far left is for the color of medals she got in Beijing (glod, silver bronze) Very creative and sharp leotards. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The one on the far left is the only one I would see I myself actually buying.

I love the red, and blue and the pink one on the right are lovely. Is the black one not just a tank version of a GK competition one? Ivana Hong wore one with white swirls at 07 Nats I think.

I really like them.

The third from the right is really weird in my opinon but I like every other one. Much better than the Shawn leotards in my opinon.
I think Alicia should make her line of leotards.

i definately agree nastia's leos are way better than shawns. i'm not a big fan of the fancy straps they always just felt funny to me. idk. i'm weird like that i guess.

there's something about the shorts in shawns collection i could have seen myself getting to go with one of my solid color leos

also i like that nastia's leos have more of a personal inspiration behind them

Last edited:
I love the red, and blue and the pink one on the right are lovely. Is the black one not just a tank version of a GK competition one? Ivana Hong wore one with white swirls at 07 Nats I think.

I really like them.
That one is a replica type thing from 2007 Naionals Day 2..only short sleeved and not exactly right..it was a WOGA leotard.

And it's been my favorite leotard..EVER. Nastia's pink one from Olympic AA is a close second, though!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back