WAG Nastia Liukin Cup TV & Live Broadcast

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

myeyeson_u

Someone posted an inquiry about this competition and if it will be viewed on television or not. They are broadcasting it, however, some people may not be able to watch it on TV (such as myself) :( But I'm gonna watch it online through my TV :D And it will be televised at 7:30 pm est.

I posted a link for Universal Sports Network. If you enter your zip code and put your cable provider, it will tell you if you're able to view it or not. Comcast and U-Verse doesn't have that network, well in my state it doesn't. But I can watch it online; live. And for those in another country, if you're able to access the site, maybe you can watch it too. Hope this helps for those who'd like to view it.

http://universalsports.com/tv-listings/channel-finder/

Without a zip code (a US thing) and a cable provider you are really out of luck. Such a shame as tons of fans would watch. The level of gymnastics will be very good.

American Cup is nice, but only a few gymnasts compete, it is over before you know it.

But you can view it online @bogwoppit. I don't need a zip code for that. Click Watch then Live/Upcoming and scroll down and you'll see it :)

We will not know until it airs. Normally what happens is you go to watch, you get the ads and then when the broadcast should begin you get a fuzzy screen a note to say that the coverage is not available in your country. NBS/universal have been geo-blocking for a few years now. I cross my fingers every time, some days it is good, some days bad.

A shame as I will be in the US tomorrow night.

One of the few times I wish I had cable.. this would be so fun to watch with the kids- especially since there's a girl from our gym competing!

I have an old school test pattern and ear-piercing sustained beep.

ETA: gymnasts, I have gymnasts marching in! (Chrome browser, US IP address, no login needed)

It works for me. Sorry Bog. 1st rotation. Lots of hits

Last edited:
Mary Lou being a mom on camera while her daughter competed was priceless. She talked and squeeled her way through it, she was landing each pass with her dd.

For all the meet hair enthusiast, we need to find a screen shot of Kari Lee's head.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back