Nastia really does respond!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I sent a letter to Nastia Liukin, in early July telling her she deserved to win the AA gold in Beijing, That her dance and gymnastics has always been the prettiest, How she brings back the artistry in to the sport while it's focused on Technicality, etc., etc.

Well, about a week ago, I got something in the mail from WOGA. I was like "What in the heck?!", and lo and behold it was an autographed picture! I was sooo excited.

yup! i sent her a letter like... idk a long time ago (a couple years ago) and she sent back a (short) note and autographed picture.

I would like my daughter who is 7 and a level 4 gymnast to write her, especially since she was adopted from Kazakhstan, the same county that Nastia's dad is from. She started to this summer but never got around to finishing it. I think that I will have her do it, she would be thrilled to get a picture of her.

Barb

Wow, that's cool!
I wish Nastia would send me a letter too.... I gues I would have to write her first for that to happen though. lol

I actually wrote her RIGHT after she won AA in Beijing, and I got a signed picture back in the mail yesterday! I was SO excited. I didn't think she would get it and respond that quick! :)

Good idea.
I may have to write Shayla and Chellsie And Sam P., too and put pictures on all 4 walls! :D
Tehehe.

I've written Shawn before, and she doesn't send anything back.

Haha, that would be funny. Funny that you didn't get anythin back from Shawn...cause I did!!!! I send her a letter before Beijing, after Trials, saying how I heard about her and how she was a wonderful gymnast, and I hoped she would do well in Beijing and I got a autograph picture back! It was a picture of her with on the podium with her gold medal in Beijing! Awesomeness...maybe I'll blow it up...lol! :)

Can someone post these addresses? I would LOVE to get an autographed picture and maybe let some of my girls alternate taking it home with them for a week. They would be SO thrilled (o.k., I would too!)

Can someone post these addresses? I would LOVE to get an autographed picture and maybe let some of my girls alternate taking it home with them for a week. They would be SO thrilled (o.k., I would too!)

Sure, no problem! Here's some of the addresses I dug up for ya:
(On all the websites, it says to please include a SASE if possible.)

Nastia Liukin:

Nastia Liukin
C/O-WOGA
1937 Parker Road.
Plano, TX 75023

Shawn Johnson:

Shawn Johnson
c/o Chow's Gymnastics
2210 Park Drive
West Des Moines, IA 50265
USA

Shayla Worley:

Shayla Worley
C/O Metro Gymnastics
4658 L.B. Mcleod RD.
Orlando, Florida 32811

Samantha Peszek:

Samantha Peszek
c/o Deveau's School of Gymnastics
9032 Technology Drive
Fishers, IN 46038

[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman][/FONT]

I've written Shawn before, and she doesn't send anything back.

Maybe the letter didn't get to her. I wrote to Nastia WAY before Beijing, and I never got anything back that first time. But this second time around, I got the pic.

I know that Shawn DOES write back... I wrote to her when she was a junior elite, and she sent back a hand-written note and an autographed pic. I really need to do the same with Rebecca Bross and Jordan Wieber, because I have a feeling they'll be the next big ones... the key is to write to them early! ;)

Maybe the letter didn't get to her. I wrote to Nastia WAY before Beijing, and I never got anything back that first time. But this second time around, I got the pic.

I know that Shawn DOES write back... I wrote to her when she was a junior elite, and she sent back a hand-written note and an autographed pic. I really need to do the same with Rebecca Bross and Jordan Wieber, because I have a feeling they'll be the next big ones... the key is to write to them early! ;)

yup, lol. :)

Hey thanks for this address:

Nastia Liukin
C/O-WOGA
1937 Parker Road.
Plano, TX 75023

I was wondering, does anyone know what else I need to address on it so send it from Australia?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back