National Tops Test...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

lovofu

Proud Parent
Just wanted to say that I was most impressed with all the talented little gymmies at the ranch last weekend....WOW. It's going to be HARD for the powers that be to narrow it down for the camps...my little gymmie did better than she could have hoped on skills but struggled through the physical...Who knows???? I'm still real proud of her for learning all those skills and getting out there. Thank Goodness we couldn't watch...

I never go with my DD when she goes to the ranch and can only imagine seeing all those talented little gymnasts. :)

How did your DD do? What age is she?

Mine is age 9 and we got the awesome news today that she made TOPS A Camp!! I'm still speechless!!!! She made B Camp last year and I'm simply amazed and so proud she made A Camp this year!!! :D

Best of luck!

I never go with my DD when she goes to the ranch and can only imagine seeing all those talented little gymnasts. :)

How did your DD do? What age is she?

Mine is age 9 and we got the awesome news today that she made TOPS A Camp!! I'm still speechless!!!! She made B Camp last year and I'm simply amazed and so proud she made A Camp this year!!! :D

Best of luck!

DD is 8 and she's going to A camp too....maybe same cabin :)

Can't wait

DD is 8 and she's going to A camp too....maybe same cabin :)

Can't wait
congrats!!!! Yes, you just never know.....maybe same cabin! ;) But I can't remember I thought they group them by age....? But either way, I'm sure they'll def see each other at some point! :D If she meets a shy girl from Jersey, that's my DD! hehe

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back