nationals, anyone?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gracefulone

I know that some of our girls went to Ymca Nationals Festival in Hannover this week. Anyone else? I didn't qualify this year, but I've already improved by millions since sectionals in March and am planning on making the trip to Puyallup, WA for 2007! See you there!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Yeah, I know. I was in Puyallup, too! :D I'm going to Sheboygan too, because it's super close to me!
Do have any idea where it'll be in '09? I'll be a senior, and it'll be my last year in gym so I'd really like to go.

No sorry I have no idea........ We usually find out a little bit before the one the year before like we will find out right before sheboygan and they like have a booth at nationals........
I'm gonna be at Sheboygan too! YAY!

I'll listen for you Walkin' on Sunshine music! :p Everytime I hear it, I'll wonder if it's you . LOL

I was in whatever that town is...WA for 2007 nationals too.

And I'm absolutely going to Sheboygan this year, since it's also super close to me as well!

How weird would it be to actually see each other? I'll let you know too.

How weird would it be to actually see each other? I'll let you know too.

Haha that would be amazing! Chalk Bucket Buddies! Don't quote me on this or anything but I'm pretty sure nationals 09 is in PA...... Not my gym but I've competed there before. Well I guess its too big to be at the gym but like opening ceremonies will be really boring because theres nothing to do in PA sorry! haha

what is YMCA nationals?? i've never heard of it, but it sounds cool. like AAU or something.

No, it's all the Y's getting together and having a massive competition. It's super duper fun! (Wow that was lame!)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back