Parents nationals results

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

medic3188

hello we are back from disney. The wide world of sports is awsome and it was such an amazing experience for the girls. We came home with 4 medals.

Bars -9.025 - 8th no place
beam 8.9-6th place -medal
vault 9.5 5th medal
Floor 9.1 place medal

overall 6th place medal 36.575

She was so happy . I am going to try to upload some pictures.

Wow!!! Congrats!!! That's awesome! Sounds like she had a great trip.

AWESOME! Congrats to your daughter! Did you get to spend anytime in Disney while you were there?

yes. we went to all four parks with the whole family. We found the cutest outfit of minnie doing gymnastics at the park. Amber was so happy she floated through the park all week.

The wide world of sports was amazing. The milk house was great. We also participated in the opening ceremonies and the girls marched in for the state of florida. Amber loved competing for florida.

I knew you would love the milk house. Chloe has great memories of AAU nationals. They really treat the kids great and it is like a "big event." USAG State, Regionals and Nationals have nothing on AAU when it comes to this!

oh my gosh..the kids felt like they were in the olympics marching for their home state. So cool...I of course cried....it was amazing.

How exciting for Amber! She did awesome! I am sure she will have it in her memories always. :D

Congrats to Amber, experiences like this are why we go through all the rest! It is such a thrill to hear of this type of outcome. And you all had fun!

I'm so glad she did so well and had so much fun! We are a Disney family and we try to go every year. My dd dreams of one day being able to dance (or maybe now do gymnastics) at Disney World!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back