WAG Nationals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gigi

Proud Parent
Earlier this year, I was stressed about senior prom and Nationals being the same weekend. Now she is not doing either :(. This would have been the first L10 season she isn't hurt and has a chance to qualify to Nationals. I am watching old videos and making up the whole competition in my head right now.

Earlier this year, I was stressed about senior prom and Nationals being the same weekend. Now she is not doing either :(. This would have been the first L10 season she isn't hurt and has a chance to qualify to Nationals. I am watching old videos and making up the whole competition in my head right now.

Same thing happened for my son :( We did throw a prom for him and his girlfriend. IT was fun, but it was the night he would have competed in the region team competition and prelims :( Hard year for sure.

I've been watching videos from my daughter's season and she was "only" L4! I can't imagine what parents of seniors (and seniors themselves) are feeling, especially if there was no plan to continue gymnastics after high school. Hugs to you all!

I've been watching videos from my daughter's season and she was "only" L4! I can't imagine what parents of seniors (and seniors themselves) are feeling, especially if there was no plan to continue gymnastics after high school. Hugs to you all!

Thank you for the kind comment, @FlippinPrincess! Everyone is sacrificing, but I feel so bad for the seniors. My daughter will continue with college gymnastics so at least we have that, but I do get a little stressed thinking about how the pandemic will change things for college sports next year. I feel very sad for the abrupt stop for those who just want to finish out their final season as a senior.

Enjoy as much as you can because time flies. Boy, do I wish I could go back and watch a few more practices. I really enjoy watching her do skills in a non-stressful environment i.e. meets.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back