Parents Need help-underwear question

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I bought bikini cut undies at Kohls for my girls to wear with practice leos. DD1's team is almost all new to competition, and the coach didn't say anything one way or the other at the parent meeting last month.

it's more for the older girls...looks like yours wouldn't need/want them ;)

I competed as a gymnast until the age of 27 and never wore underwear under a leotard.
Did you ever have a very light colored leo? I remember one club had a leo pale pink with black sleeves. The first meet we saw them at it looked awful - you knew who exactly didn't wear undergarments because you could see what was underneath (and I mean everything could be seen). The leo then was changed to black with pink sleeves.

Last year dd wore the Justice string bikini, but this year we found a regular bikini bottom at Justice and I think it is called "So Soft."They come in both black and nude and it is way more comfortable than the string bikini and you can't see any lines at all under her leo.
Thanks for this info! This year is the first year my daughter decided she needs something under her leo!

Did you ever have a very light colored leo? I remember one club had a leo pale pink with black sleeves. The first meet we saw them at it looked awful - you knew who exactly didn't wear undergarments because you could see what was underneath (and I mean everything could be seen). The leo then was changed to black with pink sleeves.
No I never had a light coloured leotard, but this was done on purpose to make sure the girls all felt comfortable.

For practice? She can't wear shorts? I don't think it would be needed with most practice leotards, but that's just my opinion.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back