Need MAJOR good luck fairies...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

DD has the National Gymnastics challenge this weekend and was diagnosed with strep throat today so had to miss practice tonight. On top of that coach found out that the routines we have been practicing all season need to be tweeked a little to meet the AAU guidelines. I'm a little frustrated! Here's to hoping DD can pull it out with just 1 practice this week:eek:

Good luck to your DD. I hope she is feeling better by the time she competes.

We are also going to this meet. USAG L7.

Good Luck to your DD...hope she feels better by meet time and that she does well with the changes. If this is the meet in Georgia, we'll be there as well....just look for the girl who does the giants with only one hand on the bar...not funny...

Thanks everyone! She is feeling better. THey are having extra practices, 2 tomorrow and 1 on Friday AM before everyone leaves! Good luck to all that are going to be there. We compete AAU2. We have girls in level 2,3,4,5.

Good luck to your daughter this weekend! We know what it's like with the strep and all this season. We have battled an illness just before every meet this season...3 strep, 1 sinus infection, 1 viral infection and last a congested chest....so I am sending your daughter extra hugs and fairies!!!! Don't stress too much, it is what it is and you can't change it..but just let her know you'll be proud no matter what and hopefully she'll get to practice at least 1 time this week. GOOD LUCK FAIRIES on the way :) Hope she feels better quickly too!!!

Best of luck to your dd. Glad she is feeling better. Mine was been a bit under the weather herself with a head full of yuck. (me too, but I got the full-blown version with wracking cough, body aches, chills and fever...I finally feel a little better today)

Good luck to your DD! Hopefully, the antibiotics have kicked in by now and she is feeling better. I hope she has a great meet!

Hope your dd is feeling better soon. So sorry to hear that they had to add some changes to their routines at such short notice. Hopefully it all works out.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back