Parents Need some fairies this weekend!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymmomntc2e6

Moderator/Proud Parent
DD has her first L4 meet this weekend. She is pretty nervous, mostly about floor. She has only done the routine to the music about 5 times. I'm sure by the end of the week she will be sick of the music. LOL.

The confidence fairy and form fairy would be awesome. We are definitely taking the have a great time fairy, we always take her. It is our very first travel meet. We are so excited.

Thanks

The confidence Fairy and form Fairy are on their way as we speak!!! It's funny that you take the have a great time fairy to every meet. We took her to the 1st few, but then realized we don't need her anymore!! Bean always has a great time, and I'm positive you daughter will too, with or without that fairy!!!

Good Luck and may she meet all of her goals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a blast at the meet. Sending a big box full of fairies, we don't need them for a while!

Good luck and don't forget those velcro feet for beam!

sending fairies from Ohio. They are a lot closer than the Canadian fairies. LOL (No offense Bog and CGM). They won't be as tired when they get there...

Sean:D:D

P.S. How far of a trip is it?

Well if they fly it'll be about 2.3 hours, much faster than shipping as then they always get stuck in customs! Bwahaha

Sending the fairies your way!! Can't wait to hear all about how well she did :)

Good luck to your DD!!! I'm so excited meet season is starting!!! I love to follow everyones progess!Wishing you safe travels! Have a wonderful time! Can't wait to hear all about it!:D

sending fairies from Ohio. They are a lot closer than the Canadian fairies. LOL (No offense Bog and CGM). They won't be as tired when they get there...

Sean:D:D

P.S. How far of a trip is it?

About 5 hours. It is in Savannah Ga which is supposed to be beautiful so we decided to make a long weekend and leave Friday morning. Actually keeping them out of school - which I said I would never do ! (never say never I guess ) LOL.

Good luck to your dd! Savannah is beautiful. I'm sure you will enjoy your visit.

Sending lots of form fairies and confidence fairies. Hope you have a fun time in Savannah, how exciting!! Can't wait to hear all about it. :D She is going to do great.

Hope it's a super fun meet, and that there's lots your dd can be proud of. We don't need any fairies either, so here are some from TX! :wave:

Sending you some fairies for a great meet. Good luck! Can't wait to hear the meet report

About 5 hours. It is in Savannah Ga which is supposed to be beautiful so we decided to make a long weekend and leave Friday morning. Actually keeping them out of school - which I said I would never do ! (never say never I guess ) LOL.

Savannah is absolutely beautiful. Huge, old trees everywhere. We actually will be spending a night there in the next couple of weeks on our Disney trip.

Good luck at the meet. We are pulling for you...

Sean

Hope she has a great meet. Those fairies can come and give a kiss on the nose but as the season goes on those qualties will develop more and more. Good luck and can't wait to see how she does

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back