Parents Need some quick help - Ozone leo sizing

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

CLgym

Proud Parent
I have to make a very fast decision re: comp leo sizing related to a gym change (leo orders due) without having an opportunity to try on sizers. The new gym comp leo is Ozone, and DD has never worn an Ozone leo. She 13 yo and about 5 feet tall and 87 lbs. Her build is slender (measures Youth Large in chest, waist and hips), but she has a long torso (measures Adult Medium). In GK she wears an AXS competition leo. Anyone with experience re: Ozone sizing? I was thinking of ordering an AS, but am a little worried about that torso length. Thoughts? Oh, and this is the last year for this particular style/comp leo so no need to get multiple seasons. Thanks in advance

Ive never had them for comp leos but I found the practice ones ran smaller than GK. DD was in an ozone AXS before she was in a GK AXS if that makes sense. I always find the girth measurement the most helpful. Is there a kid in the gym with the size you want that you could try on after practice since there are no sizers?

Rereading your post she is in an AXS GK Comp leo, I would at a minimum get AXS and would seriously consider the AS if the GK leo is currently tight fitting in any way. I have found a little big is much easier to work with than any kind of small....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back