Need to get on the team.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gymluv

Okay, I'm 12 almost 13. I'll be 13 in about 5 months. In my gym we have 3 stages. I am currently on stage 2. In order to even be considered for the team I gave to be in stage 3. In order for me to move up to stage 3. I have to have my cartwheel on the low beam and my handstand forward roll on floor. I've done both,but they're not consistent. I 'll say I get my cartwheel about 50% of the time and my handstand forward roll about 90% of the time. I also have to have my long hang pullover,which I don't have at all. Please give me some tips on these skills and how to stay consistent with them,because I really want to join the team.

Well like gymnaticsluver12 said you are supposed to be 13 for this board so I'm sure a mod will be coming soon to end your membership until you are 13.

With that said the best thing you can do is let your coach know what you want so together you can plan a course of action to achieve your goal. Its hard to give tips on improvement when we don't see you in action. Your coach knows best what your skills look like and how much more work you need. I would say your coach would suggest first more hours to practice - you didn't say how many hours a week you are practicing but I am guessing not as many as a team member.

Will be temp banning gymluv for a few months. She can come back on her birthday!

Lets be clear, when you join the CB you have to give your age, if you lie to join it usually ends badly.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back