Parents Need wristbands that won't slip under grips please:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

BouncingCzech

Proud Parent
We need suggestions for size and brands of wristbands that don't slip under grips! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!

I found a recommendation on this site a while ago for wristbands. They were Zaptex cotton wristband on Amazon. We bought a four pack in the 6 inch size. My dd is 13 with small wrists and they fit well.

My DD likes the Ten.0 wrist bands (4-inch). They are not soft terry cloth, but she says they stay put -- even on slender wrists. You could also try neoprene wristbands?

I recently saw an ad for Dry Bands. Has anyone tried those?
I haven't tried them, but I LOVE the idea of them! IF I can get YG to actually wear her grips, I may invest in them ... when I get rich. They are a bit pricy and out of stock in 3/5 colors.

My daughter loves her dry bands and has been using them since mid January. She has really tiny wrists so regular wrist bands are not tight enough and dry bands are sized based on wrist size. Two others on her team have started using them as well.

They’re a little more difficult to put on, at least at first, but grips are super secure once they’re on.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back