Need you all to try posting

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

we are trying to fix the site. Mobile apps are switched off, social groups as well.

Can you all try to post as much as you can and post here if you see any issues happening still.

Thanks for your patience, this glitch is really an odd one.

Yes...carry on normally. Report any bugs to this post.

I'm still toggling between the two sides. I can only get to this side if I "time out" on the other, quieter, side and then get promoted to re-log in. Hope that helps.

I logged in, had no alerts. Logged out. Logged back in, had 2 alerts and something in my inbox.
Argh. Keep trying, I am sure it is uber frustrating!!

I logged in, had no alerts. Logged out. Logged back in, had 2 alerts and something in my inbox.
Argh. Keep trying, I am sure it is uber frustrating!!

buggy:
click on thread, get random other thread.
post, get logged out.
post again, success! But...post disappears...

Wow.. I'm settling in for the night. Got my popcorn right here. Ready to add my thoughts to every thread, even if I don't know what the hell I'm talking about. Got your Division 1 gymnastics offer letter-- here's my advice! No worries that my only gym experience is with an 8YO L3. Want my thoughts on what Lvl your kid moving from the UK to the US should be? 8, no 9! Gyms in Virginia... hmmm.. those Ocean Tumblers sure have some high schools on My Meet Scores.

hehe.

Try restarting your computers or hard resetting your mobile devices.

Think it may have come right Bog because this morning CB was outlined in blue but thats gone☺

Reactions: COz
OK, I just noticed something. I've been oscillating back-and-forth between the two versions of CB for almost an hour now. When I click on new posts, I get one version. When I click on recent posts, I get The other more messed up version.

I feel the need to add this picture to both versions now. :)
image.png

Logged in before picking the smalls had 7 unread posts, logged in 30 minutes later, now there are 44 on "this side"

That's a good sign...let's get through today and see if the site starts stabilizing for everyone. If not...we will try some more fixes.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back