Need your suggestions of where to take Adult Gymnastic Classes

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hello,

As of that I am searching for "Adult" Gymnastic class that is available in Clearwater, FL area . I am not sure which gym that would offer those type of classes.

Can you direct me to find one? I have found several gyms that does offer them but I am not sure if it is good place to start to get back into gymnastics.

It has been many years that I have not been involved in gymnastics/tumbling.

I used to be a gymnast on Varsity Level in Junior High (8th-9th grade) and then got involved in cheerleading during high school years.

So, I would like to have some "feedbacks".

Thanks;

Cammy

just try out a few of the adult classes and pick which one you like best. it is probably the only way you can get back into gymnastics.

Agreed. Every gym I've spoken to will allow you a trial class for free. Go and see if you like the atmosphere, coaches, and classmates Let the coach know what you'd like to get out of the class so they can try to meet your expectations.

Hi Cammy,
Check out our Gymnastike's adult gymnastics page for info on adult classes: Adult Gymnastics | Gymnastike. We offer an ever-growing list of adult gymnastics classes throughout the country, including 21 in Florida. Hopefully one or more of them are near Clearwater. Here's a direct link to the list (just scroll down to Florida): http://bit.ly/KtJhdb. Good luck, and feel free to share your progress on the adult page!

Marina
marina@gymnastike.org

I have gone to one in St. Petersburg - they had a trial class called Adult Gymnastics/Fitness recently Thursday - and now, I am still SORE!! Wow.... but am in process of contacting another gym in Tampa area to see about Adult Tumbling. I am more interested in Tumbling aspect than doing all 4 events. It has been 16 years since I have stepped into a gymnastic facility. Wow, it sure was good to tumble once again.

My favorite event is floor and 2nd favorite is bars. I don't like doing beam as that I have issues with balance due to my deafness.

There is a place at 19 and Coachman called Future Flipz. They do adult open gym a two nights a week and usually have some of the tumbling/cheer coaches there. They used to have an adult class, but it was never posted and you had to ask about it. Not sure if it got merged into the open gyms.

There is a place at 19 and Coachman called Future Flipz. They do adult open gym a two nights a week and usually have some of the tumbling/cheer coaches there. They used to have an adult class, but it was never posted and you had to ask about it. Not sure if it got merged into the open gyms.

I have already contacted them and they don't do Adult Gymnastics. Darn! So, I ll be checking out La FLuers in Tampa to see how I like it.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back