Parents Needing fingers crossed and good Juju

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MuggleMom

Proud Parent
Our gyms big meet is this weekend and my little nugget competes Friday at 8am. I was up half the night with her last night she couldnt sleep did not feel well and threw up a couple times. I was bracing for the stomach flu but she seems okay this am. Fingers crossed it was just some freak thing and she is ok. She kept asking me if she could still compete on Friday :/ told her as long as she feels better and no fever we should be good.

So fingers crossed, prayers, and good juju my way please!! (And a good nights sleep for both of us tonight I am exhausted!)

Our gyms big meet is this weekend and my little nugget competes Friday at 8am. I was up half the night with her last night she couldnt sleep did not feel well and threw up a couple times. I was bracing for the stomach flu but she seems okay this am. Fingers crossed it was just some freak thing and she is ok. She kept asking me if she could still compete on Friday :/ told her as long as she feels better and no fever we should be good.

So fingers crossed, prayers, and good juju my way please!! (And a good nights sleep for both of us tonight I am exhausted!)
. GOOD LUCK!!! Good vibes headed your way!! :)

Meet, birthday party, recital, I think we've all been there. Good luck and I hope she is feeling top notch for Friday!

So it appears to have been some fluke thing. She felt fine Thursday and competed Friday. She did well improved on two events, the same on one and vault went down (tough judges though) overall AA went up almost a point though! She had a blast. We went back on Sunday and watched some Optional girls compete.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back