Needing some or those good look fairies

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

It's not my first meet of the season, but It's one with mucho more meaning for me that others. It's the Grand Prix of Moscow, it's a international invitational and well, because is always held in the city of Moscow, every year all my family comes to see me. I don't see them very often so apart of Christmas (and not always) is the only time that I see them and I want to do it well.
It's the first meet that I'm competing with all my new routines and also as senior so It's an important step and test for me. :)

Good Luck fairies on the way Ribbon!! I'm glad you are going to get to see your family! Being away really makes you appreciate them more!! Be sure to post videos after!! I love watching your routines!

Best of luck to you. Im sure you will do great and your family will be so proud. Hopefully there will be some time in there where you can spend some quality time with them too. Keep us posted on how it goes.

Thank you very much ^^
The competition isn't over yet, well, the competition itself yeas. I'm quite happy to the result, I didn't think I would reach the top 3 in any of the four apparatus but I did it, so I couldn't go better. The only parte left is the gala, it's tomorrow night.
I haven't got any videos yet, but when I get some I'll upload them.
And I also have a great time with my family it was really nice to see them again.

Thats wonderful. So happy for you for having such a successful meet. and for gettin got spend some much needed quality time with your family. I cant wait to watch your videos. I love to see the rhythmic gymnastics. So graceful and elegant.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back