Netherlands ladies worth the watch!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

flippingtogether

Proud Parent
While of course the USA ladies just stole the show..... here is a heads up that the Netherlands is in the US's qualification group, and the artistry of some of their gymnasts is something to behold.

The Wevers twins especially wowed me on floor and beam - really worth seeking these athletes out to watch for something a bit different.

I hope NED can make it to team finals!!

(Also - NED's men's gymnast Epke Z is amazing on high bar - look for him in apparatus finals!!!)

I am a little bit in love with Epke, world class gymnast for years and managed to fit training to be a doctor in in his spare time, what a bloke !

I also love Ethorya Thorsdottir, maybe because she reminds me a bit of my Pink and Fluffy

I am a little bit in love with Epke, world class gymnast for years and managed to fit training to be a doctor in in his spare time, what a bloke !

I also love Ethorya Thorsdottir, maybe because she reminds me a bit of my Pink and Fluffy

OK, who DOESN'T have a crush on Epke after they find out a bit about him. I remember him 4 years ago competing his super difficult 3-release combo making it look so easy..... and with his boyish good looks the crush began :)

Did Erythora change her routine?

This one from May had slightly different music;

Which google leads me to- she changes her floor routine so often!

Loved this one, better than the current I think..oct 2015

Apr 15;

OK, who DOESN'T have a crush on Epke after they find out a bit about him. I remember him 4 years ago competing his super difficult 3-release combo making it look so easy..... and with his boyish good looks the crush began :)

I have a great photo of him on my lappie that is more of the, um, aesthetic line, eldest used it in his anatomy lesson to name all the muscle groups !

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back