New Camp!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So pretty much, we've been going to the same camp for EVER! and this year we're changing camps. I'm a little bit nervous...like i know the owners of the gym we're camping at and i've trained with them before but i don't know how it will be training a whole week of camp with them. And at the other gym the guy has known me since i was like 8. lol. i know my coach wouldn't take us somewhere that isn't beneficial for the team, and i know we cannot possibly learn any more from the same camp, but it'll still be weird!

I think it is a good idea to change camps. They might have some great techniques you have never heard of. I know that when other coaches watch me, they give me pointers that my coach never told me.

where are you going?

we've been goin to TNT in Maryville TN but we're going to go to Victory Gymnastics
in Cookeville TN. we usually don't go to big camps...
The optional team at my gym goes to FlipFest in TN but even though i'm optional i usually stay with Compulsory and Prep girls.

we've been goin to TNT in Maryville TN but we're going to go to Victory Gymnastics
in Cookeville TN. we usually don't go to big camps...
The optional team at my gym goes to FlipFest in TN but even though i'm optional i usually stay with Compulsory and Prep girls.

My daughter LOVES Flip Fest. It's by far the best camp she's been to. Why don't you go with the optional team?

ok. Our gym has 2 campuses.
One in Gallatin and one in Hendersonville.
I'm the only optional from Gallatin... The rest of our optional team trains in Hendersonville so
the only time we really see each other is at the meets. We're all good friends now but it took a while to get to that! So i would really feel out of my element with them, although it probably would help me get closer to them as a teammate. Other than that, it's more expensive to go with them than with the gallatin girls so i stick with them.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back