New Chalk Bucket Mom!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

GymnasticsMom

Hi there,

I have four girls in gymnastics (don't even ask about my gym bill:p) I have a 5 year old in level 4, a 7 year old in level 5, 9 year old in level 7, and a 3 year old in advanced pre-school.

Glad to be here!

Welcome to the chalkbucket.

Sounds like you have your hands full with little gymmies, and sadly your wallet less full:D.

We have lots of great parents here, many with more then one kid in the gym.

I have two girls in gym, 9 & 12 years old though we are in Canada and use a different system than the US.

Welcome!!!

WOW - Four girls in gym. You do have your hands full! My dd is competing level 4 and is turning 10 this month. I have a son who is 11 and enjoys playing guitar. I am relatively new here also. :)

Welcome!! Wow! I can't imagine having 4 kids in gymnastics!! That is a gymboree!! (no pun intended!!! LOL)

My dd is Level 4 and will turn 10 in January. This is her first year in gymnastics after doing All-Star cheerleading for 3 years. My ds is taking gymnastics classes and will turn 7 in February. He is more into rock-climbing and video games than gymnastics! But I figure the structure and discipline of gymnastics can do him some good!

Wow 4 gymnasts! You might as well just turn your house into a gym ;).

Welcome to CB!

Wow 4 gymnasts! You might as well just turn your house into a gym ;).

Welcome to CB!

Way ahead of you! We have a bar, 2 panel mats, and a beam. Along with some posters of Nastia and Shawn.

Hi and Welcome to CB !!

It sounds like you have a wonderful gym family !!

My Dd is 8 and competing level 3 this season.

Welcome - we know where you spend all your time !!! My dd was a level 7 until a few weeks ago (she is now doing allstar cheer and healing from injury). My 10 yo dd plays soccer and does theater, my 6 yo ds plays ice hockey.

Well hello and welcome to CB! I can't believe you even have time to come on this board....heehee!

Well I too have a five year old finishing her level 3 season next month and training Level 4 for next fall. I also have a 4 year old in an advance rec class.

Hope to hear more from you and all your gym adventures....:D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back