Parents New Feature: Test It Out For Us!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
Our fantastic writer Jen Kula has come up with a quiz for us. I have installed some new software on the site and need some people to test it out before I push it out fully.

Check out the quiz at the following link and let us know what you think...

***Link Removed***

Please let me know if you see any errors or if it is not working correctly.

Last edited:
That was fun, because some of the response options made me chuckle. There were also some I would have chosen during DD's 1st year of competition that I feel WAY differently about now, so I am glad I've "grown" as a gym parent.

I do agree with others that ability to choose multiple responses would be nice (for some questions, at least).

We can do other quizzes in the future. This one is a point based system so selecting multiple options is not an option as it would raise your score and possibly classify you as a different type of parent.

I will look at the options available in the software and see what is possible though. It’s fairly advanced in the options area.

Last edited:
My session timed out as I did not complete the quiz quickly enough. Got interrupted by a work question. . Would not allow me to complete the quiz.

It worked well but timed me out twice as I was trying to do at work. I have to say that my answers would have been much different as a potentially CGM in level 3 than from I what I say now with a training level 9 LOL!

I did not like having to enter my e-mail address to view the results. If the Chalkbucket hadn't already had my e-mail address on file, I would have abandoned the quiz instead of entering it.

I got Social Butterfly so I don’t think thats right :cool:.

But the repeat level didn’t have answer that fit me. Nor did the Olympic one, participation medal. I have my best of answers that didnt fit

I liked the quiz, fairly accurate. Definitely remove the email thing at the end. I find it really annoying when a website ask for that. It is usually enough reason for me to never look at that particular website ever again. Now that obviously would not happen with Chalkbucket, but probably would not do a quiz again

Cute quiz. Not all the answers worked. I don’t watch my kid camera in hand to not miss anything, it’s the realities of commuting lol. I’m not particularly social while there. Usually reading!

This was cute! I agree with the previous responses about entering email - not sure why that was part of it.

Ok... I have disabled the email form.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back