Parents New floor routine

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Dd got her new floor routine. She loves it. Compared to the old one it has more dance in it. I think it fits her very well.
They are still playing around with the tumbling. For now the plan is for her to do a double back,punch front full punch layout and double full.
Well she has never done a double full but coaches are convinced she will pick it up in no time since she does her bhs 1 1/2 very well.
Dd is excited to learn the double full.
Her leap pass will be ring leap continued into couple steps and turns into switch side popa.
The routine is a bit shorter than last years and has a good pace to it.
Can't wait to see her do her tumbling passes with it.
I think most of you know she is a second year Level 9.

Can't wait to see it. Sounds exciting. Glad she loves it. It has to help to really be into your floor routine. :)

Can't wait to see that it sounds wonderful. She has always been such a powerhouse on floor. Can we hear the music?

Thanks,everybody. We will see how it goes with the tumbling passes. I have heard our new gym won't have the gymnasts practice their routines with passes until November.
Her music is Senorita by Bond.One of her coaches cut the music.
I think I will not post a vid of her floor routine until after the first competition ( in December).
Sorry!

I can't wait to see video too. One of my dd's teammates has that music, but it is probably a different cut. I love it! My dd will be competing level 9 too. She gets her routine on Saturday and can't wait! I hope we end up at some competitions together!

Yeah it would be fun if they end up at the same competition.We will be competing mostly in the Northwest.
Hope you dd likes her new floor routine.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back