New Gym Mom From NY

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

medic3188

Hi there from snowy upstate New York. I have two children who are involved in gymnastics. My son who is going to be 5 is in a rec class and my daughter who is 6 1/2 and is a level 3 in a pre team type program. My daughter would live at the gym if she could and asks all the time to go three days a week. She is eager to move up. Only time will tell.. Mice to meet everyone.

Welcome to Chalkbucket!! I'm from good ol' Pennsylvania, but I recently moved to Texas--I'm missing the snow! Sounds like your daughter really loves gymnastics--I'm sure she'll be an awesome competitor when the time comes!

Welcome to The Chalk Bucket. My wife (Audra) is from Long Island. Have fun, just ask if you need anything.

Hi and welcome! We are in Virginia and have two gymmies - my son is 8 and in preteam and my younger daughter is 5 and just recently moved to Level 4 - she will compete starting next January. My older daughter is 7 and a big soccer and tennis player.

Meg

Welcome!!

Where in upstate NY, I competed on Long Island and then attended Brockport State and competed there for 4 years.

Welcome! I'm Kathleen and I'm originally from upstate New York (Auburn). I'm in Eastern Washington state now, though.

Kathleen

I am from Binghamton New York. I grew up in Staten Island and came up here for college and never left.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back