New Gym, New Location

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ThaBigCheese

Proud Parent
Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've posted on here, but I've been reading daily. Not here to brag, just to post video's of DD's first meet at her new gym in her new state. She's struggling with some fear issues, new coaches, but I think she'll pull through ok. She likes views so I'm going to post some links so go look and tell me what you think.

Trinity Edwards AGC Level 7 Vault Routine - YouTube

Trinity Edwards AGC Level 7 Floor Routine - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1crKnNAEl4&feature=g-user-u&context=G2af2ab1UCGXQYbcTJ33bkpQGkp05ZrH3T4LEzXocuvVIop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56VoOPBfwqM&context=C3d82263ADOEgsToPDskIUYFt5ksOriyCjM1_V8VLB

I hope that's all 4 events! Thanks for viewing!

What a gorgeous young gymnast! she is adorable and obviously very talented, Loved her floor and her beam was beautiful! as were her bars and her vault was practically perfect!

I love her flexibility on beam, that dismount is psyching her out, but she will get past that. She is beautiful gymnast to watch and has lovely poise for someone so young. Great routines and some massive scores.

That's my daughter's old gym. Looks like girls got new leos this year. :)

She did great! She's a very beautiful gymnast to watch. I bet she'll have that beam dismount with no fear in no time.

She reminds me of Nastia Luikin! So graceful and flexible and beautiful poise. She did awesome!! And I too love the leos :)

She looks beautiful! She is very graceful, and makes everything look so effortless. I hope she is proud of herself!

Thank you all for your wonderful comments. She absolutely loves what she does, she lives gymnastics. The hesitating is a new thing and she also has some hesitations on her passes on the floor as well, although you wouldn't know it by looking at that video. During warmups for that floor routine, I didn't think she'd do it, but she showed no hesitation during the routine. I will show her the comment about Nastia Luikin, she will love such high praise. Thank you all again! I will post more as she competes. She goes at it again this weekend and I should have more early next week.

That's my daughter's old gym. Looks like girls got new leos this year. :)

She did great! She's a very beautiful gymnast to watch. I bet she'll have that beam dismount with no fear in no time.

Where is your daughter now? We just moved here in August.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back