New Gym? Right Choice? :(

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

L

level8babe

Okayy so I have been having some trouble at my gym with the coaches and theres a lot of drama between the girls. I went and watched a practice at northwest (different gym in my area) and it looked like a lot better coaching and more, better equiptment.The girls there were super nice and welcoming when I was talking to the coach and I know some of the girls that have also left my current gym to go there. However they practice twice the hours and a lot harder than dynamic (my current gym) and I am really scared to leave my friends behind and compete against my current gym with a new gym. The 2 gyms have also been super close and a lot of the time dynamic talks about beating northwest and vice versa soooo I do not know what to do please help!!!

Its hard to leave one gym for another. but you have to do what is best for you. Your not happy at the gym your at and the longer you stay the unhappier you will become. Lots of girls move to rival gyms but at meets you see your friends even though they are at another gym. If they are your friends they will still like you.

It's never easy to leave what you know for the unknown. And leaving a gym has a certain amount of guilty feeling too. But Again you need to do what you feel is best for you and your gymnastics to be happy.

I would "try" the new gym for a week and see what it's like before moving. Then you can see it fully working and your there too to meet the other kids. You will make new friends too.

yes, i agree with cher062. You should try the new gym for a week or so and see how you like it. You might make new friends and the coaches there are probably really nice.
If you feel like you aren't getting the proper training at attention at dynamic, you should at least try northwest. You will probably like it if you give it a shot :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back