New Gym

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Well hello ; i have another question. Im thinking of going to a new gym but the switch is hard. I currently go to a Local YMCA and i dont consider it a " real" gym. We only get half a gym and i want a gym dedicated to gymnastics. I was looking at gymnastics express but its so expensive ! Right now i am hopefully gonna be a 5 so i wanna reach out in my gymnastics career.

PLEASE HELP!
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO !

Well hello ; i have another question. Im thinking of going to a new gym but the switch is hard. I currently go to a Local YMCA and i dont consider it a " real" gym. We only get half a gym and i want a gym dedicated to gymnastics. I was looking at gymnastics express but its so expensive ! Right now i am hopefully gonna be a 5 so i wanna reach out in my gymnastics career.

PLEASE HELP!
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO !

Gymnastics at a Private Gym is EXPENSIVE no matter where you go. In my area you can expect to pay $400 - $800 a monthdepending on the number of days you are required to practice. Plus the cost of the competion leo, team warmup suit, team gym bag, grips, and Meet fees.

It can't hurt to check it out and get the information and have one of the Free evaluation classes just to make sure you would be accepted on their team and at the level you think you woud be going into. Remember just because you come from another gym at a specific level doesn't mean the new gym has to put you on the team and at that level.

If you're not fiancially ready for that then I would say the Y is probably going to be your best fit.

I think i may have found your gym!!!

PLEASE HELP!
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO !

HEY! What state are you in? I might be able to help you...:D :washington:

thanks so much for offeringg to find me a gym. Good luck ! I live in framingham , massachusetts but a lil commute is okk . Please reply as soon as possiblee !

Brestyans is in Ashland, not far from you. Its the gym Alicia Sacramone is from.

Check out the Massusag.com website for a list of clubs in MA, and call around for prices and hours, etc.

Good luck!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back