New Gymnastics Series on ABC Family?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So i was watching the secret life of the american teenager the other night, and i saw a commercial for a new original series about gymnastics that is starting in June. Does anybody know any other information?

I don't know that much information, I was watching the gymdogs vs. UCLA meet, and tasha schwikert was talking about how she couldn't release that much information, but she had been working on it, and was excited for it.

The series is supposed to be called "perfect 10" its supposed to follow the lives of a few gymnasts.

it's about time. maybe i'll have to do some research and tell the girls about it. not like they will get a chance to watch it unless they can tivo it though.

So i was watching the secret life of the american teenager the other night, and i saw a commercial for a new original series about gymnastics that is starting in June. Does anybody know any other information?

I read about it in a issue of American cheerleader.It didnt say much,but Cassie Scerbo[from bring it on:in it to win it] is in it

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back