New here

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi there. I'm Talitha and I'm 14 years old. You may all know from xstitchcarina. I started gymnastics when I was 7, first rec. gymnastics, then on to the selection at 9. I started extra training at a gymnastics club in Huizen, and after about 3 years I liked it more there than here in my hometown, Zeewolde. So I started to train there for 4 hours every week. Last year I had a good year, winning two bronze medals and 1 gold medal! This year i already have won 1 silver medal. Tomorrow have my second competition, but I'm not expecting much, because my tibia (or shin) has been bothering my the last 2 weeks, so that's annoying, especially on vault.I go to school in Zeewolde, I'm in the second class of middle school(8th grade?) When I go to the 4th class, I have to go to another school, because the level of schooling that I do, I can't graduate at my school now, so that's no fun, I have to get up earlier every day, but luckily I have another year and a half. My other hobby's next to gymnastics are reading and hanging out with my friends. I also spend a lot of time on my room(what normal is for teenagers:D, and also annoying is for my parents)Well, this is about it I wanted to tell about.bye for now, Talitha

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back