Parents new "Homeschool Group"

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Can I please have an invite? We are partially homeschooling this year with the likelihood of full homeschool looming. Thanks!

Hi. COz and I have started a new social group called "Homeschooling Group" for folks that are currently or are interested in homeschooling their gymnast for any reason. Let us know if you would like to join!
can I join please? I have a 1st grader and our gym starts a home school program at 3rd grade but they just invited my daughter to the school for next year and are working to develop a 2nd grade curriculum. I'm not sure how I feel about it and would love to hear experiences from the new group!
Thanks!

This is my third year homeschooling all my kids. I thought I asked to be added to this group long ago, but when I go to the private groups page it shows me "no threads" under homeschool group. Does this mean I am not on it?

I could have sworn I was already part of that group...can you please add me? :) We started homeschooling 2 weeks ago.

We'd love to join the group. We've been homeschooling for 3 years - my kids are in 6th and 3rd grades

I also find myself homeschooling. Please add.

Can I ask quickly what grade 8 and 11 year old children would be in the US? Thanks.

Reactions: sce

Can I ask quickly what grade 8 and 11 year old children would be in the US? Thanks.

Faith, if they turned those ages before Sept they would usually be 3rd and 6th graders.

Depends on what the age cutoffs are for each area. In my state, you must turn the required age by Sept 1 of the school year. I have all fall babies, so 8 would be 3rd grade for me, and 11 is 6th grade.

Could you add me? We don't homeschool now, but have to look into some hybrid for next season as hours increase and sessions switch to afternoons.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back