Parents new "Homeschool Group"

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I was just wondering if it would be appropriate for me to be added to the home school group. We are planning on sending dd to a private school with a shortened day. Please let me know what you think.

Hi. COz and I have started a new social group called "Homeschooling Group" for folks that are currently or are interested in homeschooling their gymnast for any reason. Let us know if you would like to join!
Please add me. Just got the news that dd can't leave her grade school early next year so we will be moving to homeschooling. we are both excited about it!

We are considering virtual school next year for my daughter but I have a zillion questions...can I be added? If not, I understand! I just would love to chat with people who are experienced in this situation.

We are military, and always go back and forth if I should try homeschooling or not. I don't currently but have a lot of questions. Could I join as well?

We are military, and always go back and forth if I should try homeschooling or not. I don't currently but have a lot of questions. Could I join as well?

I went back and forth for years (seriously, years!), but it's been the best decision for us. My girls had been through 8/9 schools respectively before we made the leap and it's nice that they won't go through that again- they'd already be in another new one by now, with a move on the horizon for summer.

For those who have recently asked to be in the group, check your inbox or alerts. There are several of you who are on the invited list who haven't accepted yet. If you don't see an invite on your side, mail me and I will resend it.

For those who have recently asked to be in the group, check your inbox or alerts. There are several of you who are on the invited list who haven't accepted yet. If you don't see an invite on your side, mail me and I will resend it.
Yes -- I have sent invites as well. You need to accept it in order to gain access to the group. Thx!

Yes -- I have sent invites as well. You need to accept it in order to gain access to the group. Thx!
Seeker, they were all your invites. :) I had not realized that people were asking to be added through this thread, otherwise I would have been checking the thread. Sorry. I just happened to click this thread the other day and noticed all the folks who asked to be added so I check the private group and saw many still hadn't accepted.

Hi. COz and I have started a new social group called "Homeschooling Group" for folks that are currently or are interested in homeschooling their gymnast for any reason. Let us know if you would like to join!
please add me, trying to figure out homeschool options for next year.

If you are still accepting members, I'd love to be added. Thank you!
please add me, trying to figure out homeschool options for next year.
My daughter is homeschooled would like to be added thanks

I noticed that all of you are new to CB. The homeschool group requires that members have at least 30 posts on the main forums to ensure they are established members of CB before joining the HS group. Spend a few weeks reading through and posting/replying on the main boards, then please come back to request again. Or you can message me or seeker. Looking forward to approving you all soon!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back