Parents new "Homeschool Group"

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I don't know if I have 30 posts yet....read frequently but don't post much. I'd like to be added to the group, but can try again later if needed! :)

I don't know if I have 30 posts yet....read frequently but don't post much. I'd like to be added to the group, but can try again later if needed! :)
your message count shows on your name plate by each of your posts. you currently have 17. so not too much longer. :)

Hello - I am new to ChalkBucket and would like to join this group. I have homeschooled DD for 8 years and would love to connect with other parents of homeschooled gymnasts.

Hello - I am new to ChalkBucket and would like to join this group. I have homeschooled DD for 8 years and would love to connect with other parents of homeschooled gymnasts.

Hi! the homeschool group has a requirement that all members post at least 30 times in the main forums before joining

I am interested in learning more about homeschooling...we are considering a gym that uses k12 program through 8th grade then uses laurel springs for high school...advice pros and cons are welcome!

Could you add me? I homeschool my Dd's.
I would love to join. Homeschool my DD as well.
Please add me!

Sorry, the homeschool group requires that you must have 30 posts on the main public forums before joining. Please hang out and read/post on the main threads for a few weeks, then you can send me or Seeker a message and we will gladly add you.

Please add me. We are exploring options for my DS
We homeschool - I'd like to be added. :)

Please check you inbox. You should have an invite. Please introduce yourself once you accept the invitation. Welcome!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back