New L7 Floor - Yippie

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

C

cher062

Ok tonight was the night DD got her new L7 floor routine done. It just SOOOO fits her. Feel free to take a peek at my Youtube link below. It's so dramatic.

Just remember This is only the 2nd time I've done video so forgive the shaking LOL.

And the big tumbling isn't in it yet just the dance parts she runs where the tumbling should be.

I think she did great for learning it in less than 2 hours.

I really love it. She will look lovely doing it and I can't wait to see it all put together with her floor tumbling!! You did a great job on the video. :D

What's the music? The chord progression sounds like the Harry Potter theme, but I don't hear the HP melody in there (though perhaps it's just disguised by the booming bass?)

What's the music? The chord progression sounds like the Harry Potter theme, but I don't hear the HP melody in there (though perhaps it's just disguised by the booming bass?)

Yes its a harry potter theme Its actually called hedwig's theme which is the one that most recognize to be the harry potter theme.

Ok tonight was the night DD got her new L7 floor routine done. It just SOOOO fits her. Feel free to take a peek at my Youtube link below. It's so dramatic.

Just remember This is only the 2nd time I've done video so forgive the shaking LOL.

And the big tumbling isn't in it yet just the dance parts she runs where the tumbling should be.

I think she did great for learning it in less than 2 hours.

Oh darn... I'll have to wait til I get home to see it (can't get youtube here at work!). Anyway, I can't wait. DD is supposed to get hers sometime this summer.... we have our "conferences" Friday night so that will definitely be one of my questions before I sign next year's contract!

It's so exciting for them to get their routines!!!

Hard to believe that she was only at it for 1 1/2 hours. Love it, cannot wait to see how great it will be once it is all polished up.

Cher: I think your DD's new routine is absolutely AWESOME! I love the music and the dance moves are beautiful. Can't wait to see the finished product!

It's so magical, lol! That's the feeling the song envokes and I think your dd is going to do wonderful with this routine. Good job, I love it!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back