Parents New member – Norcal gym advice?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

The only TNT gym I know of in the Bay Area is in the East Bay, Pleasanton I think. If you are mid-peninsula, it might not be too bad of a commute on weekends, but not any time during the work week.
There are a number of gyms in the Bay Area. There are gyms in Emeryville, Pleasanton, Livermore, Marin, San Jose, Scotts Valley, and Manteca.

Reactions: TEP
Thank you everyone, I appreciate the input! Her favorite thing right now is the bars despite struggling with the pullover but appreciate the info on the TNT path as well and will keep it in mind for the future.

Reactions: sce
There are a number of gyms in the Bay Area. There are gyms in Emeryville, Pleasanton, Livermore, Marin, San Jose, Scotts Valley, and Manteca.
Santa Cruz and Monterey too. Just not really any T&T on the peninsula. Sad, dd had a teammate with elbow issues who is an amazing g fkipper. Trampoline would be great fir her but there is nothing close enough.

One thing that can help a little, or anyone, with bars improvement is a home pull-up bar. If she is motivated in her own to do pull-ups and leg lifts it will greatly help her bar skill acquisition. That being said, no pushing to use it by the parents and strict rules to not swing on it (not safe.)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back