New mom on the block

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi! I am mom to a 7 year old who began gymnastics a little over a year ago. She is now moving up to pre-team to train with the team members but will not compete, just yet. Anyway, she eats, sleeps, breathes and craves gymnastics which means I need to learn as much as I can! She has lofty goals for herself and, as her mom, I of course support her 125%!

Welcome to the CB! You will find lots of parents and coaches and gymnasts to "show you the ropes"

Welcome to the CB. As you may have already seen we have parents from all over the globe and parents of gymmies from beginner rec to Level 10. Glad your dd is having a blast with pre-team. My gymmie started pre-team at age 7 also and hasn't looked back. She's now 12 and will compete L8 this season.

Welcome to CB! I too have a little gymmie that lives and breathes this sport. She is a level five and she just turned 8 two days ago.

You've stumbled upon a gold mine of info!!! Wish I would have had CB when my DD was on pre-team...she's now 13yrs old L7. We've both learned so much along the way(hence my screen name), but there's always something new to learn or share with others! This is a great community...I love CB...I'm sure you will too. Sending a big CB welcome to you & your DD:D!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back