WAG New Music from Energym!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Energym Music

Advertiser
We've started releasing new music for the 2014 season!! We're really excited about the new tracks we'll be bringing you throughout the year.

What you'll see now is a great sneak peek at the new stuff. We'll be releasing more tracks as we get them finished.

New songs now up include: (Amazing) Just The Way You Are, Let It Go (from Frozen) and more heart pounding tracks!

Click on Energym Music to get the best floor tracks you'll ever hear!!

Wish we could use let it go, but with the massive deductions for disney music it's not worth it! Are you allowed to use disney music in the USA?

Wish we could use let it go, but with the massive deductions for disney music it's not worth it! Are you allowed to use disney music in the USA?

There do not seem to be any issues with Disney here at all. My dd used a piece years back. Here the cirque du soleil is the only one I know that can be iffy.

The UK seems to have some very stringent music rules. I sent some CD's of music to a club in the UK I visited once and was surprised by how many tracks they could not use.

No problem with Disney music here. My DD uses Under the Sea from the Little Mermaid. She'll use it for one more year.

I'd be interested to hear what the UK music restrictions are. As far as I know, the only restrictions we have deal with length and no lyrics.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back