DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
The "New Posts/Todays Posts" (it changes depending on if you are logged in or not) has been revamped. It is a drop down menu that should help out a lot.

If you use the main "New Posts/Today's Posts" link, you will notice that all of the group forums and RSS feeds are now excluded. You will have to use the specified link for each to find new posts in those areas.

Hope this helps...it sure does for me. I'm less confused already. Let me know ASAP if you are having any problems with it.

Is there a way to still be able to see all news posts in one list? I like to read all of them, even though I don't usually reply.

The new way is the original way. This feature accidentally got lost and now the forum has become confusing to many members. It is a feature that deliberately forces everyone to think before they post to a group forum.

I get multiple emails per day with questions about the group forums. This is the first step in my plan to make the forum far less confusing. This is not something that is supposed to be more convenient for everyone. It is to help the site realize it's goal of seeing the various groups unique and different points of view.

I will consider adding a "New Posts: All Forums" link to the drop down menu. First, I would like to hear from more of our members. So please, add your opinion here. Do you want all the forums included in the "New Posts" link?

**For now you can bookmark the link in this post...it works.

I would like there to be two "new post" links: one which includes group forums and one without them. That way, people can pick and choose which they like better.

Hi JBS! I would like to see a complete list option as well. I, too, like to read all the posts even though I may not want to reply.
Thanks!

Just wanted to check with everyone again. How is the "new posts" button working for everyone? I really like it now...it has the best of everything.

Yes, I agree this new drop down "new posts" is the best of everything! Good job JBS!Thanks for taking the users opinions to heart!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back