New on here!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi
I'm Lolly (well really Laura but everyone calls me Lolly!) I'm 15 and gymnastics is my life! I live in Guildford which is near London in England. I have been doing competitive gymnastics since age 4 but had to take 2 years off training and competing due to a rupture of all the ligaments in my left knee. I'm fully recovered now (YAY!) and back to competing! I'm in Uk level 1 which is similar to level 9/10 in the USA or so Im told! I go to a normal English High School and train in the mornings before school and after and of course on weekends! I cant wait to get to know other gymnastics lovers especially as tons of you are from a different country than me! I'm hoping to qualify for elite next year if I train hard enough!:)

Lolly
xxxx

Welcome, Lolly!
I turned 16 years old in London! I loved my trip there. I wish you success in your ambition of being an Elite gymnast. Enjoy The Chalk Bucket. It's an informative and friendly site. :)

Hello and welcome! Its always fun to talk to gymnasts from far away countries!

I'm Mike and I'm from near New York City.

Hi Lolly,

I'm also from England, the West Midlands, but spend a lot of time in Guildford as the boyf is there at the ACM. Also come down to watch British Teams and British Champs each year! What gym are you at?
Welcome to the chalkbucket!

Hi Lolly! The olympics in 2012 will be in London...perfect time for you to compete! If you work hard enough, i bet you will become an elite...then will have a chance to comete in London! Welcome to the chalk bucket! i live in the USA and i am a level 6.

Hey
I got to Rushmoor Gymnastics Academy if you know where that is! Its actually a bit outside of Guildford! Your bf goes to ACM? Thats so cool! I know a girl who goes there! We always see people with their ACM guitar cases when we drive through Guildford! lol it would be my dream to compete at 2012! im not sure ill make it though cos theres people out there like Danusia Francis and Nicole Hibbert( amazing british juniors!) who are a lot better than me! im still dreaming though! im so excited cos im going to the world champs in london this year! anyone else going?

Yeah, I know Rushmoor! I actually thought about moving down to Guildford with my boyf and seeing if I could coach there, but in the end it seemed easier to stay where I was!
I am going to Worlds this year too!
Can't wait!
British Champs first though! That should be good! But No Beth this yr as she is in the World Student Games.

Welcome again!
Marie

Hey there, my little one is at Rushmoor Gymnastics Academy also, she loves it there and is looking forward to summer camp !! Good luck with your aim for elite am sure you will do it xx

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back